|The Presentations Card you must fill if you claim a bishoujo.|
:SLENDER: PrologueI ran down that very street, tears in my eyes, dripping from my chin as the air brisk by my cheeks. Not wishing to stop, the pain inside, not ceasing, I wish I could run away to a place with nothing to think of, no emotion needed to express.:SLENDER: Prologue by ~Kad-Linn
:.: t o m o r r o w :.:"No.":.: t o m o r r o w :.: by ~myomi-chan
Other Things from Our Members.
OC CONTEST #2 (IS OVER!!)The contest is over, so thank you for you all who joined~OC CONTEST #2 (IS OVER!!) by ~Kad-Linn
YAY~! THINGS TO DO!! (List)Blah blah blah!!!YAY~! THINGS TO DO!! (List) by ~Kad-Linn
|More Journal Entries|
Here are the rules you must follow to stay in the group.
How to join
1. Check the claimed List to see if the bishoujo(s) that you want to claim is taken or not.
2. Join the group (JOIN! Not just watch!)
3. Send a note to the group with the name of the bishoujo that you want to claim and the anime or manga that she is from. If you are wanting to claim a bishoujo, then fill out the form and send a note of the one you want. When you do this, it pretty much means that this bishoujo is who you mostly do art of.
4. If you don't want to claim a bishoujo at first, you can just submit art of anime females, female OC's, pairings of famales with others, females in general, and fanfics.
Submitting art rules:
1. You can submit artworks of any Anime/Manga bishoujos, not only of the one you have claimed.
2. Cosplay photos are also allowed to submit but you have to cosplay a bishoujo (a girl cosplaying a guy doesn't count).
3. The image can contain a bishoujo with a guy.
4. OC's are allowed as long as they are female.
5. Other artwork of females is allowed as long as it follows DA rules.
6. Artwork of females with males and OC's is allowed as long as the female has equal or more weight as the other member in the art.
7. Fanfics are allowed as long as the main character is a female.